100% of donations go toward improving animal welfare in American Samoa. If you or an organization are interested in donating physical items, please contact our team. You can also purchase items in our Coconut Mutt shop where 100% of proceeds go directly to helping animals in American Samoa. Donations are tax deductible.
Larger items needed that will be purchased with donations:
- Centrifuge to spin microhemotocrit tubes DONATED!
- Anesthesia vaporizor for isoflurane
- Hot water heater DONATED!
- New cages for housing animals in clinic—preferably stainless steel
- Stainless steel examination table
- Dentistry tools DONATED!
Always needed items that will be purchased with donations:
- Flea and tick prevention
- Bandaging material
- Deworming medication
- Pyrantel pamoate (dewormer)
- Animal carriers—small cat to large dog size
- Animal food
- Heartworm tests and prevention
- Leptospirosis tests
- Parvo tests
- IV fluids and administration sets
- Puppy pads
- Kitten and puppy formula and bottle kits