100% of donations go toward improving animal welfare in American Samoa. We are accepting monetary donations which will be used to purchase supplies and sent to the American Samoan clinic. If you or an organization are interested in donating physical items, please contact our team. You can also purchase items in our Coconut Mutt shop where 100% of proceeds go directly to helping animals in American Samoa. Donations are tax deductible.
By donating, your help goes directly towards purchasing some of the most basic, most desperately needed supplies for the veterinarian clinic. The following list was put together by Dr. Kristen. These basic supplies will make an infinite difference in the lives and welfare for the animals we serve. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to watch for updates about how YOUR donations are helping animals!
Larger items needed that will be purchased with donations:
- Centrifuge to spin microhemotocrit tubes DONATED!
- Anesthesia vaporizor for isoflurane
- Hot water heater DONATED!
- New cages for housing animals in clinic—preferably stainless steel
- Stainless steel examination table
- Dentistry tools DONATED!
Always needed items that will be purchased with donations:
- Flea and tick prevention
- Bandaging material
- Deworming medication
- Pyrantel pamoate (dewormer)
- Animal carriers—small cat to large dog size
- Animal food
- Heartworm tests and prevention
- Leptospirosis tests
- Parvo tests
- IV fluids and administration sets
- Puppy pads
- Kitten and puppy formula and bottle kits